Pharmaron Biology provides a spectrum of high quality services to support various stages of drug discovery and development. With state-of-the art facilities and instrumentation, proprietary data management systems - CEDAR™, we offer services in assay development, compound screening, PD/biomarkers, bioreagents and structural biology, and in vitro toxicity.
We have a team of experienced scientists that are familiar with drug discovery processes, and understand how and where biology services can help our clients succeed in target validation, hit identification, hit to lead, lead optimization, and selection of preclinical candidates. These services are provided as standalone services, or as a part of integrated projects that also include components such as medicinal chemistry, DMPK, in vivo pharmacology and toxicology.
- Experienced leadership team with drug discovery experience
- Excellent team of cell biologists, molecular biologists, enzymologists, protein biochemists, structure biologists and electrophysiologists
- State-of-the art facilities and instrumentations
- Experience with major target classes
- Rigorous assay development, validation, & execution
- Track record of successful delivery of drug candidates for our partners